Sunday morning..
Woke up 5+ in the morning..
Damn early! Straight go Melaka luu..
Reach thr around.. 9+am.. so fast?
Ate something first before enter A Famosa Resort..
Coz the food thr will be damn expensive..
So, we ate “kon lou min”..
And believe me, datz the WORST mee I ever tried!!
Made me feel like puking all the way.. =.=ll
Reach ady..
terus go Water World..
got lotz of leng zai oo… XD
played till crazy
played till sunburnt
haihz~ my poor shoulder and face.. red like lobster.. @@”
dat nite..
went Cowboy Town..
there…lagi banyak leng zai oo!!
And a lot pondan(s) too..
But I tink they looked kinda pretty..
Well, at least they got body larr…
Lotz of activities for us dat nite..
Firstly, at the front door..
The cowboys were dancing..
All tall tall de!! Or am I the one who’s short…? =.=ll
They danced kinda nice.. wif all the country’s songs..
Songs all played by themselves.. and sang by them oso..
Cool!~
At 8pm, there’s China Acrobatic Show..
So expensive~ and yet itz all the same old trick they use.. =.=ll
*cheh~ mcmlah sye bley buat! xD*
Den 8.30pm, there’re Red Indian show..
Each and everyone of them has a 6 pax!! Damn yeng lerr!!
I get to touch it oso.. *blush blush* xD
At 9.15pm, there’s the Parade..
Lotz of things are being paraded..
Lotsa ppl, animals and things..
Animals like…. Dove, chicken, pony, orang utan, monkeys, dog, buffalo, goats, elephants, flamingos, tigers, lions, etc..
Ppl like…. Red Indian, cowboy, belly dancers, Cleopatra, ppl who walked on a tall stick, acrobactors etc..
Things like…. Carriage, kereta kerbau, chuuchuu train etc..
Kinda cool and exciting when the Red Indian came and attack u suddenly..
And the elephant came and kacau u wif the trunk..
And the cool cowboys came and point the gun at u.. XD
Well, they’re cool and handsome, I don’t mind they doing it oso.. AHAKZ!!
Then, fireworks display..
Nice!!
Reach our condo at Villa Beverly Hills Condotel at around 11+pm..
SLEEP RIGHT AWAY!!
No la.. read a few pages of Darren Shan first..
Then watch one movie at Star Movie..
Den ny I slept.. XD
The next day.. Monday..
Woke up late.. around 10+am..
And check out time is 12pm!!
ZzzzzZZzzzZZz
Reach Safari World at around 11.50am..
While waiting for mom to buy tickets..
Again those Red Indian, the same as ytd, came and kacau us..
*I buat jer muka annoyed kat diorang, padahal, dammit!! Leng zai giler!!*
Lame nyerr me.. ^^
See diz animal, dat animal, sat a jeep and travel into the safari,
Like roller coaster ny! *finally I noe how u guys feel when sit in papa’s car? xD*
Den from 2.15pm onwards.. we were very busy..
Catching diz show and dat show..
At 2.15pm.. there Wild Wild West Show..
Itz da same show I saw last 3 years..
But still, it really cracks me up.. xD
Especially Tonto, the main s2pid and silly character..
And the Sheriff! He’s still that leng zai! Wah~~
Get the chance to take pic wif them..
*BAHAGIA!!*
Den next was…
Multi animal Show
Bird Show
And lastly, Elephant Show..
And masa Elephant Show lah I got diz sms frm FiShBaLL..
“”Booking resort for cherating..
Duta Village beach resort..
31dec till 2jan
Check in 1400
Check out 1200
RM118 for 2 nights
Booking 4 rooms
Each max 3 person
I took a room.
A room for my guys.
A room for my guys girl.
A room for u and ur frenz.
Wan?””
I didn’t say anything and I jz showed my mom..
I tink she didn’t read the whole thing oso..
I tink she read only the first 2 or 3 lines..
Den she say.. “go lar go lar”
=.=ll
I tink she’s paying full attention on what the elephants are performing ny..
At 5pm.. everything is done~
Then, my mom so sifathanx, ask me wanna go again anot to the Safari Ride..
zzzZZzz.. she saud that was very interesting..
haihz~ have to teman my mom go crazy.. xD
on the way bek..
get to say bubuaiz wif my fellow leng zai(s) Red Indians and Cowboyz..
ngek ngek~~
in the car..
sempat pulak main sms ngan dia.. ^^
I took a nap in the car after having dinner.. it was around.. 6.15pm
and I took a last glance outside of my window before I slpt..
I saw a red building.. “Hotel Wangsamas”..
Den I fall asleep..
At sharp 7.21pm..
I woke up..
I looked outside..
A red building.. “Hotel Wangsamas”..
AGAIN??????
I asked them..
Where are we? My bro said.. “oh, we 'dong sat lou'.. we patah balik, now taking another turn..”
I was like… =.=ll za dou~~
And I reached home around 11+pm..
To see pictures..
Later lah I upload.. they’re so big in MB, and I kinda lazy to upload..
@@”
.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment