There’s nothing really interesting and catchy happened..
Mostly aren’t that happening.. except RAT DISSECTION.. >.<”
Monday…
Finally, we started our rat dissection during Biology.. for 2 long hours! !
Since I got a male rat, so I named it Andy.. dunno y suddenly thought of dat name, so don’t ask!
==> Chyang’s rat named Billy, Grace’s rat named Grim, and Momo’s rat named GG <==
I wanted to get a female one, coz maybe it has got foetus in it..
But then, only 2 of our whole class got.. others all male.. aikz~
The “aroma” of Andy really made me felt nausea, and I wanted to vomit and cry..
The formalin smell is too… ewww..~
And my hand was shivering when I operated poor Andy..
I’ve seen the digestive system.. intestines, colon, appendix, and their shyt.. @@
And I have to keep looking away frm it to breathe in fresh air..
Huuu….haaa…~ xD
And another horrible thing was.. Grace got herself a CANCEROUS rat! !
A big tumor was found between the intestine and the colon..
It was as bis as….a golf ball? And itz pretty ugly too.. bluerkz~
Tuesday…
Rat dissection again.. this time, I cut through Andy’s reproductive organs..
Straight down to its penis, and straight up frm its testis..
His balls are nice, big, and clear with the blood capillaries..
Chyang’s rat, Billy is nicer, more clearer than mine..
And after Biology class, we had our Chemistry exam..
Chemical Equilibrium.. and i memorized all the definitions till I forgot how to calculate pressure.. =.=ll
I did my Maths 2 homework the whole day at home, and took a nap for 2 hrs during it..
Those questions are just too hard and I cant resist the sofa behind me..
“Jolene….Jolene….come and sleep on me~~” argh! >.<
At night, somebody told me that he’s not in the mood..
I’ve asked what’s wrong, and as I predicted, he wont tell me.. *grrr*
Make me worried nia.. just spill anything that bothers u to me okay?
Treat me like a rubbish bin next time when u’re not in the mood..
Coz im alwiz here to listen, but to consult, ermmm.. that’s a different thing..
Ngekz~
Wednesday…
Graphic Organization Competition as Biology Bureau activity?
Wow….~~ that’s so so so so so so so COOL... ^^
At least we had FUN there.. lolx~
Rat dissection.. got to meet my dear Andy again.. xD
Still as handsome as the 1st day I’ve seen him..
Today, because there’s shortage of time..
I only need to take out his left kidney, and have it cut longitudinally..
To see the pelvis, cortex and medulla.. but I cant see a shyt thing oso.. @@”
Got bek our chemistry marks.. DON’T ASK! ^^
Congratz to babi grace, as she had made it to the finals for the Roland competition thingy! !
The only one from our academy who made it.. wooo~ proud nyer KA people.. hahax
Don’t forget arr babi.. 2 STARBUCKS! Ngekz ngekz ngekz~~ XD
Thursday…
Aikz.. this day arr.. kinda bored at school..
If it isn’t becoz of Andy, I wont come to school at all!
Poor Andy, today I got his ribcage cut off..!!
I had to do it roughly coz itz bone too hard.. im torturing it!
Sry Andy.. God bless you~
Billy was fine in the sink, coz Chyang didn’t go to school? Lolx..
There’s maths tutorial today.. and I only managed to do ONE long question..
And later after that, got Koko meeting..
Games Carnival? O.o hope itz gonna be fun.. ^^
Then tuition, then pasar malam wif babi and gary and jee jung..
Diz time special, coz jee jung drove us thr.. no nid walk! Ngekz~
Friday…
Today is FRIDAY the 13! ! hope nth bad happens.. @@
At last, after taking out itz trachea and lungs and heart..
I threw Andy away.. Grim, grace’s rat oso da same..
Both of them are HEARTLESS! !
But at least better than Chayng’s and Momo’s..
Both Billy and GG are BRAINLESS! !
They took out the brains.. aikz~ I have no heart to do it to Andy..Sobx~
At last, all ended up at the same place, in the DUSTBIN! Haihz~
Got maths tuition and music lesson today..
Oh yah.. at tuition, Raymond gave Adeline a bouquet a roses! In PURPLE!
They’re so so so nice and gorgeous! Coz they’re in purple.. haha! my fav colour!
Sei yeh adeline, so ‘xin fu’..
At piano class…. Haihz… nth to say ady..
Registered for practical exam Grade 7..Sure fail..
And dad got his new car.. mom said itz my valentine present?
I DOUBT IT! ! ! itz Honda, and I don’t like Honda cars.. @@”
Coz they’re as complicated as Andy’s intestines.. swt
i've learnt a few lessons diz week..
A TRUE FRIEND STABS YOU IN THE FRONT,
A FAKE FRIEND STABS YOU ON THE BACK..
FORGIVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BUT NEVER FORGIVE THEIR NAMES..
.
glad u like it..
u have to use, dun jz keep..
TAKE CARE
P.S. I Love You
No comments:
Post a Comment